FOOD QUALITY POLICY
We are committed to providing high quality food that is safe, nutritious and wholesome, and which meets the expectations of our clients and customers. Our standards will be delivered and maintained by our employees, contractors and suppliers.
Bayam Enterprise Sdn Bhd will:
- Use an effective management system to ensure the quality of our food product.
- Conduct our food preparation in accordance with the FoodSafe Programme and respective state legislative requirements.
- Ensure our food preparation is conducted sanitarily and utilize facilities that do not expose the food product to contamination.
- Be proactive in assessing potential food safety risks and implementation of risk control measures.
- Encourage a partnership relationship with our clients.
- Encourage team problem solving through all levels of the company to identify and implement work practices that continually improve food safety standards and productivity.
- Report and investigate incidents, to implement systems and practices that prevent recurrence.
- Train employees to competently prepare food in accordance with company procedures and standards.
- Continually develop managers and supervisors food quality and safety skills and practices.
- Provide information to all employees, contractors, suppliers, customers and client’s that inform them on food safety and quality issues.
Management is accountable for implementing this policy and performance will be measured as part of annual performance reviews.
Management is responsible for:
- Complying with Bayam Enterprise Sdn Bhd’s food safety and quality policies and standards.
- Involvement in the development, promotion and implementation of food quality procedures.
- Training employees and line managers in the competent performance of their assigned duties.
- Effectively use company resources to meet the food safety and quality commitment.
Employees, Contractors and Suppliers are to:
- Comply with all Bayam Enterprise Sdn Bhd’s policies, procedures and standards on food quality.
- Report all known or observed hazards to their immediate supervisor or manager.
- Actively support the company’s food safety and quality programme.
- Contribute ideas which will improve our product on food safety and quality.
Management and employees will participate in constructive and cooperative consultation on food safety and quality matters.
Azman Haji Ismail